Petropedia is a resource for industry newcomers and professionals who want to understand the under-pinnings of the Energy Industry. Our terms and articles cover anything and everything from the tech to the growing innovative product and service side of the petroleum industry. Whether you are an industry professional in the upstream, midstream or downstream Petropedia has got you covered.
Recent Articles by Petropedia Staff
Fracking is projected as a menace despite proving its worth as an excellent drilling technique to increase shale production. In this article we discuss the positives of fracking and how it helps to unlock unconventional energy potential.
Thermogenic gases are part of the conventional gases and have major role in meeting the energy needs of the world.
Government regulations are stringent on well spacing, as the key objective of well spacing is to achieve maximum individual well productivity. This article discusses the challenges and factors that go into well spacing decisions.
All Articles by Petropedia Staff
- Unlocking Unconventional Energy Potential Through Hydraulic Fracturing
- Biogenic and Thermogenic Gases - How Significant They Are In The Energy Space
- Well Spacing - Challenges and Opportunities
- Sweet Vs Sour Crude - Production and Processing
- Oil Sands An emerging Black Gold
- The Challenges Of Shipping and Distributing Liquefied Natural Gas
- FCCU: A Real Value Add To Refineries
- All You Need To Know About Tight Gas
- Flare Management for Efficient Operations
- Cyber Security Practices in The Oil and Gas Industry
- Earth Matters in Oil and Gas
- Coal Seam Gas An Unconventional Alternative?
- Gas Hydrates: Untapped Fossil Energy
- Pipelines: Lifelines of the Oil & Gas Industry
- Is Big Data Transforming The Oil & Gas Industry?
- Steering Smart Operations Through Digital Oil Field
- Macros of Oil & Gas Trading
- Mobility A disruptive technology in Oil & Gas Operations
- Bunkering Powering Marine Liners
- Oil & Gas Retailing Secondary Distribution Processes
- Asset Integrity Management Key for Smart Operations
- Is Shale Gas Losing Its Sheen?
- Mobile Offshore Production Units vs. Floating Production Storage and Offloading Units: What's the Difference?
- Upstream, Midstream, Downstream: A Look at the Petroleum Industry